l have

I   have been  Sebastatsi   since   3rd grade,  now in 10th grade. I am proud that I   study  at such an exciting and full of surprises school. Here I got t a lot of friends, I am very happy that I have so kind and caring teachers. My profession  is  painting, I want to draw well. I like my painting and diagram lessons very  muc.  I  want  all my teachers to be proud of  me. We  travel a lot   in our school and,  this  year with a  great  number  of  students  and teachers went to a 3  days trip to  Goshavank, Saxmosavank . I  enjoed my trip greatly We carried out many projects. We  cleaned  the environment and felt very  sad that people were   so indifferent to the surrounding. On the fifth of December we  were  preparing for another project. We  made an unusual Christmas tree. I  like  dancing  and as a supplementary  lesson I  have chosen dancing. WE  also  had an opportunity  to  have a meeting with a famous  artist   Samvel Grigoryan. He helped us  and had aworkshop with  us, set up a lot of collages, and my picture was  also presented in  the exhibition. In December, we went to the theatre to watch  performance.​

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения